Written on: Mar 23, 2017 By: Shari Hicks-Graham
It seems like no matter what kind of hair products you use, there's always the excitement of discovering and using a new shampoo, conditioner or lotion for the first time. We believe that LivSo is a quality hair care system because of the ingredients we use. In fact, we conducted a third-party clinical study that proved more than 97 percent of participants had clear results by the end of the study – even better, 9 in 10 participants agreed LivSo was the best product they’ve used for scalp issues.
We love to hear your feedback -- below, we’ve listed what actual LivSo customers have to say about using our products for the first time!
The top 10 things people say about LivSo:
10. The smell is great, but not overpowering.
9. The conditioner makes the hair feel soft.
8. The shampoo and conditioner both work to detangle the hair easily.
7. The lather is fun in the shower - especially the second wash.
6. You don't need a lot of shampoo to feel like you have cleansed your hair well.
5. It's great that the products are sulfate-free.
4. The hair feels light and airy after use, and the scalp feels clean, but not dried out.
3. The lotion is unique - think of it in the way you lotion your body, but for the scalp instead. And, it helps prevent flaking & dryness between shampoos.
2. It works well with prescription products and styling products.
1. It works to make their scalp FEEL BETTER! Until next time, LivSoYou!
Shampoo - Apply to wet scalp and hair, lather and rinse. Repeat once or twice as needed. Use at least weekly for best results. Do not get product in eyes.
Conditioner - Apply to scalp and hair for at least 3 minutes, comb gently using wide-toothed comb, then rinse out completely. Do not get product in eyes.
Moisturizing Lotion - Apply to scalp after washing and conditioning, before drying & styling hair. May also apply to scalp daily as a moisturizer.
The products are designed to be used at least once per week, but may be used as often as three times per week.
Yes, we look forward to partnering with barbers and stylists across the country who wish to utilize LivSo products to help their clients. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
The scalp lotion is to be used simply as moisturizer for dry scalp. It may be applied directly to the scalp to help relieve any dry itchy areas. Think of it as if it is lotion for any other part of the body, but instead it goes on the scalp!
Our products were tested during a clinical trial with adult study participants. The products were not studied for use on children. Please be advised that the products are not tear-free. In other words, if kids got the products in their eyes, their eyes would sting and they would experience a burning sensation.
LivSo was designed for people with dry itchy scalp and curly or kinky hair, regardless of ethnicity or gender. If you have a curly hair type that dries out easily with typical dandruff shampoos, this product is for you.
If you don’t have dry itchy scalp, but have dry curly hair, you will most likely still enjoy using LivSo.
If you have dry itchy scalp, but have straight hair, still consider trying LivSo. It may feel more moisturizing than what you are used to, but it should still help your dry itchy scalp.
LivSo, LLC500 East Main StreetSuite 310Columbus, Ohio 43215