1. Eligibility:This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://a.pgtb.me/1jgmQX and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of LivSo, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules:By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of LivSo, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period:Entries will be accepted online starting on December 23, 2020, 12:01 AM EST and ending December 23, 2020, 11:59 PM PST. All online entries must be received by December 23, 2020, 11:59 PM PST.
4. How to Enter:The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://a.pgtb.me/1jgmQX. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of LivSo, LLC. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of LivSo, LLC.
5. Prizes:The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive LivSo products. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by LivSo, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at LivSo, LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for LivSo, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds:The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification:Winner will be selected by random under the supervision of LivSo, LLC. Winner will be notified by email or social media message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. LivSo, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within28 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIVSO, LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You:By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that LivSo, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of LivSo, LLC, and LivSo, LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of LivSo, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LivSo, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which LivSo, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions:LivSo, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond LivSo, LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, LivSo, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by LivSo, LLC. LivSo, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. LivSo, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, LivSo, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Disputes:THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Ohio, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List:To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: LivSo, LLC 500 East Main Street, Suite 310, Columbus, Ohio 43215, USA. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2020.
14. Sponsor:The Sponsor of the Campaign is LivSo, LLC, 500 East Main Street, Suite 310, Columbus, Ohio 43215, USA.
15. Facebook: he Campaign hosted by LivSo, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Of course, all of our products are carried here at livso.com. Alternatively, you can also purchase our products at the following retailers, salons, and barbershops. Check back frequently as our stocklist continues to grow.
Ambushed Salon - Gahanna, Ohio
Adrian Fanus Grooming - Brooklyn, New York
DTLA Cuts - Los Angeles, California
Downtown Dermatology - Columbus, Ohio
Ms. Melanin Beauty Supply & Salon - Canal Winchester, Ohio
Panache Hair Designs - Oak Park, Illinois
Skin Specialty Dermatology - New York, New York
Skin Wellness Center of Alabama - Homewood, Alabama
Willis Beauty Supply Co - Columbus, Ohio
W Style Lounge - Columbus, Ohio
If you are a professional stylist, barber, or retailer and would like to carry our LivSo products please email email@example.com
Yes! We offer samples for $2 each on our website. Each sample includes a 0.33 oz package of each of our three products. There is no limit to the number of samples you can purchase. You may require more than one sample depending on the length and thickness of your hair and how many times you would like to use each product. Samples are a great way to introduce friends and family to the product line as well!
We fulfill orders within 48 hours and once an order is shipped, shipping time is typically 2-3 business days.
Moisturizing Shampoo - Apply to wet scalp and hair, lather and rinse. Repeat once or twice as needed. Our gentle, sulfate-free formula is intended to effectively cleanse without overdrying your hair and skin. Massaging the scalp while applying is also recommended to improve circulation throughout the scalp. Use at least weekly for best results. Be careful to avoid direct contact with eyes. View a quick tutorial video here.
Moisturizing Conditioner - Apply to scalp and hair for at least three minutes, detangle or comb gently using a wide-toothed comb, then rinse out completely. Be careful to avoid direct contact with eyes. View quick tutorial video here.
Moisturizing Lotion - Apply to scalp after washing and conditioning, before drying & styling hair. May also apply to scalp daily as a moisturizer. This product also works well on the hair itself for extra moisturization to improve manageability. View a quick tutorial video here.
The products are designed to be used at least once per week but may be used as often as three times per week depending on your hair and scalp condition and moisturizing needs.
Yes! The Moisturizing Lotion is a versatile product. Although it is formulated to be a light moisturizer applied directly to the scalp to alleviate dryness and itchiness, many use it directly on the hair for additional hydration from the roots to the tips. Men also find it useful to moisturize their beards without leaving their hair with an oily finish or strong fragrance.
Yes. Although we did not do a unique test for color safety, we are familiar with all of our ingredients and have yet to receive feedback relating to issues with use on color treated hair.
Our independent clinical trial consisted of only adult participants. Please be advised that our products do not have a tear-free formula and they were not studied for use on children. Be careful to avoid direct contact with the eyes.
LivSo was designed for people with dry itchy scalp and curly or textured hair, regardless of ethnicity or gender. If you have a textured hair type that dries out easily with typical dandruff shampoos or sulfate products, this product is for you. Curly or textured hair, by nature, requires more moisture to prevent breakage, splitting and ensure its luster. The cuticle of curly and textured hair tends to be more ruffled as opposed to flat, which prevents oil from the scalp from wicking from the root to the tip of the hair causing it to look and feel drier.
Beyond those who have dry, itchy scalp, if you have dry curly hair, our products were expertly crafted to promote scalp health and meet your hair cleansing and moisturizing needs.
To our friends with straight hair and dry, itchy scalp, LivSo products are formulated to meet your needs as well. Our line of products may feel more moisturizing than alternative products without a focus on hydration, but they will still work to alleviate dry itchy scalp.
Creating products that are safe and gentle for your skin and hair without compromising efficacy is our highest priority. We include numerous natural ingredients in all of our products but we do not focus on being all-natural because natural elements and therefore natural products may not necessarily be safe and gentle. Our products are gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and are not derived from animals in any way.
Acetyl alcohol will not dry out your hair, in fact, it does just the opposite. Acetyl alcohol is a conditioning agent and a fatty alcohol, which actually has a moisturizing effect on the hair and skin as opposed to isopropyl alcohol, which is your common rubbing alcohol.
Glycolic acid is a valuable and effective ingredient included in our Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner and can increase photosensitivity on the skin. As such, we want to ensure that those with sun sensitivity are aware of its presence. We believe sunburn risk from using these products is still fairly low because the hair on the scalp protects the scalp from being exposed to direct sunlight. If you are wearing a protective style where parts of your scalp is exposed or if have a very short haircut, we advise that you apply sunscreen on any exposed areas.
Roughly two years.
We have plans to ship products to select countries in 2018. Please sign up for our newsletter to be notified when we begin shipping internationally.
LivSo, LLC500 East Main StreetSuite 310Columbus, Ohio 43215